When people hear the word “edibles,” warm, gooey brownies are most likely one of the first images to come to mind. After testing out a few combinations, we’ve finally developed a wonderful brownie recipe for those who enjoy CBD or Delta-8. Instead of using raw hemp flower, our recipe uses convenient tinctures that don’t change the overall taste of these delicious brownies.
Just be careful: as tasty as they are, always make sure to enjoy your edibles slowly until you know how your body reacts to different dosages and serving sizes. Though even without the tinctures, these are some pretty good brownies all their own.
Silver Lake Brownie Edibles Recipe
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 6-¾ tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 2 to 4 drops of Silver Lake 2000mg CBD tincture OR Silver Lake 1000mg Delta-8 tincture
- Preheat your oven to 320ºF
- Cover baking pan with wax paper and cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine and mix chopped almonds, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, salt and ½ cup of the chocolate chips
- In a separate bowl, combine and mix eggs, coconut oil, milk, vanilla extract, and CBD or Delta-8 tincture
- Add the wet ingredient mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until there are no lumps
- Pour brownie mixture into baking pan evenly
- Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of chocolate chips across the top of the mixture
- Bake for 30 minutes or until you can poke the brownie with a fork or toothpick and it comes out clean
- Let stand to cool off before enjoying
- For those with nut allergies, feel free to omit chopped almonds.
- For an extra decadent treat, drizzle ½ cup caramel sauce across the top of the mixture before baking.
- For something a little different, you can swap out chocolate chips for butterscotch or peanut butter chips instead.
- Pairs nicely while warm with a scoop or two of French Vanilla ice cream or frozen custard.